WORKPLACE SAFETY AND HEALTH CARE
The desire for working under safe conditions and good health care is a legitimate aspiration of the workforce. Therefore, BIMICO commits to:
- Fully provide employees with workforce protective equipment and safety measures to ensure the safety for employees during their working process.
- Organize annual safety guidelines and training programs for employees.
- Establish anti-fire systems at the headquarters and all working facilities and ensure that 100% of employees are trained on fire prevention and suppression once a year.
- Implement health care programs and provide employees with comprehensive health and accident insurance, in addition to the health insurance coverage under the provisions of Vietnam’s Law.
DEVELOP A DIVERSE WORKFORCE, RESPECTING DIFFERENCES AND ANTI-DISCRIMINATION
With its current scale, BIMICO is the workplace of over 520 employees from various fields and industries who work in different conditions (offices, manufacturing factories, farms, etc.). Our desire is to create a cultural and civilized working environment for our employees. To this end, we have always been consistent with and encouraged our employees to follow the principles of respectful and equal treatment to each other, regardless of their genders, regions and religions.
EMPLOYEES’ RIGHTS UNDER VIETNAM’S LAW GUARANTEED
The relationship between the BIMICO corporation and its employees is established on a voluntary basis. BIMICO commits that:
- All employees’ rights under Labour Law are guaranteed.
- BIMICO absolutely does not use child labour and forced labour.
- The collective labour agreement is applied to all employees.
- Trade Union represents employees and protects their rights.
EMPLOYEES’ CONTRIBUTION RECOGNIZED AND PROPERLY AWARDED
In recognition and appreciation towards employees’ efforts to contribute to BIMICO’s growth and success, we ensure that all of our employees receive what they deserve. At BIMICO, we have policies of pay transparency and equality to ensure that employees’ salaries are in respect to their efforts and contribution. In addition, Vinamilk offers its employees a portion of the company’s profits based on the business’ annual performance in order to encourage their efforts.
At BIMICO, we are clearly aware of the importance of staff development in terms of creating a positive and efficient working environment. A significant part of our budget is thus allocated for annual staff training programs, both internally and externally. Our desire is to create the best opportunities and conditions for our staff to improve their knowledge and personal development and in turn, contribute to the development of the company and community.