BIMICO INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
BIMICO’s activities are built on trust between you and our company. In order to protect the personal information you provide us, BIMICO always adheres to the following privacy principles:
1. We only ask for personal information that we believe is relevant and necessary for us to understand your housing needs.
2. We use your personal information to provide better housing services and products.
3. We will not disclose your personal information to any outside organization unless you agree or do so by law or we have given you advance notice.
4. We may, from time to time, provide your personal information to a competent state authority, but we will only provide this information to you in accordance with our authority.
5. We aim to store your personal information accurately and up to date.
6. We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent any individual, including our employees, from illegally accessing your personal information.
7. BIMICO and our joint ventures, our employees, and all third parties authorized to access your information are required to comply with our security obligations.
By committing to these principles, BIMICO would like to affirm that we always value the trust you give us.
TERM OF USING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS
1. The products and services referenced in this website are provided only in the countries and at the time such products and services may be legally provided by any member of BIMICO. Individuals accessing these sites must declare their own information and must comply with the relevant restrictions.
2. The information provided on these pages is not intended to provide any professional advice and should not be relied upon as such for those purpose. Individuals visiting these pages should be consulted the appropriate experts.
Although the information and materials on this site has been construct with intensity of care, they are provided to you in the “up to date”without any warranty whether expressed or implied. Specifically, there is no guarantee of non-infringement, confidentiality, accuracy, appropriate for a particular purpose, or the absence of computer viruses in connection.
BIMICO Viet Nam is not responsible for the content or design of any other site that links to this site. When you access and use other websites that link to this site, you will be at your own risk and follow to the terms and conditions of use applicable to such access/use.
BIMICO Vietnam does not guarantee that e-mails sent to the company via the Internet will be completely secured. BIMICO will not be responsible for any damages suffered by the user if the user sends the email to BIMICO, or if BIMICO sends the email over the Internet to the user upon their request. BIMICO is not responsible in any way for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website.
Due to the nature of the Internet, transactions may be interrupted, lost, slow data and incorrect data transmission. BIMICO is not responsible for any failure of BIMICO’s communications equipment to interfere with the accuracy or timeliness of receiving and sending any messages you send.
1. Security is our top priority. BIMICO try our best to ensure that your personal data is protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or deletion. We maintain this data privacy commitment by applying physical, electronic and management methods to protect your personal data.
2. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is not retained for longer than is necessary and that BIMICO will always comply with applicable laws and regulations in Vietnam relating to the storage of personally identified information.